Turn A Clutch Into A Purse




Do you have a old clutch that you would love to wear as a purse? Well here is an idea I saw on How Do I Look. It basically involves taking a clutch and rapping a necklace around the its fold. I don't have my own pictures so I went on to find some online. Remember that the necklace isn't attached to anything unless you make it that way. If you open it without holding the purse everything will spill.


First take a clutch you would like to turn into a purse. It must fold over or else this will not work. 
Second pick out a necklace you would like to go around your clutch. It can be any size that you want.

Lay the clutch flat and put the necklace around the part that opens.

Now you are ready to enjoy your new purse.

This project was found at. http://likearabbithole.tumblr.com/post/8899408484/diy-turn-your-clutch-into-a-handbag-in-30-seconds

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment